Jacqui Baker - Managing Director
Jacqui Baker has over 25 years’ experience in Work Health and Safety across multiple industries working with private owner operators and national corporate clients. She specialises in the areas of Work Health and Safety Systems development, implementation and measurement; Policy and Procedures Manuals and Induction Handbooks; Rehabilitation and Return To Work Injury Management; Compliance Audits and Gap Analysis and the development and delivery of Training Programs.
Jacqui prides herself in being able to listen and gain an understanding of every individual client’s wants and needs. This enables her to tailor Work Health and Safety systems, develop Policy and Procedures in line with WH&S legislation and deliver sustainable solutions to all JBA clients.
- Certified OHS Systems Auditor – QAS – AS 4801:200;
- Qld Government Accredited Work Health and Safety Advisor;
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- QFRS Certified Fire Safety Advisor; and
- Qld Government Accredited Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator.
Associations and Affliations
- Australasian Institute of Risk Management; and
- Safety Institute of Australia.
Jacqui’s passion and enthusiasm for Work Health and Safety has driven her to continually strive for sustainable, practical, simple solutions for all of her valued clients.
0411 727 139